Wednesday 26 September 2012

Studded Nails





I love this look & it's so quick & easy to do, so today I did my sisters nail's, she bites them like crazy so I've put some clear false nails on her, there around £1/2 from eBay. So to start I filed her nails & glued the false ones on with nail glue, then cut & filed them to look natural.


1.So firstly I painted all her nails purple with a nail polish bought in a pack from primark, leaving the ring finger bare. I then painted the ring fingers with 17 Fast finish in Tigers Eye.

2. I then did a thin line of glue down the center of each nail, using a pack of sequins bought from eBay for £3 I placed gold sequins down the nail, I used a dried out nail polish brush to put them on. I did a double line of sequins on the accent finger.

3. As usual when all is dry, give a couple if coats of clear polish, I use La Femme its £1.70 from eBay & a really shiny long lasting polish. Simple as that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment