Wednesday 3 October 2012

Dogtooth Nail Art

When I first saw this I thought it was impossible as every picture I saw was a nail transfer or stamp, I thought I'd give it a go anyway & it turns out it was quite easy, takes quite a while to do, took me about half an hour all together but well worth it in the end. I only used 3 nail polishes to do this, a white base, black nail art pen & a clear coat I use La Femme polish & a nail art pen from ebay( pics below).

1. So give yourself a couple of coats of the white polish.

2. With the black pen firstly draw a small black square.

3. In the top right & bottom left corners of the square draw a slanted line pointing to the bottom right corner.

4. In the top left corner draw 2 tiny slanted lines, like a slanted V shape coming out of the corner.

5. Repeat the patter over the whole nail & repeat on every nail, finish with a clear coat :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is great! I would certainly find it impossible to do!


    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks :) it is really easy though, just takes forever lol x

      Delete